Grandpa J. Portrait


Here is my reference photo that I used.


                                         



                                                                         In progress...
                                                       

                                                                 And the finished result! 



               I truly enjoyed making this portrait of my Grandpa! It was probably my most detailed                 portrait that I have done, and it was said to be my best portrait yet. I had the pleasure of gifting it             to my Grandma.

                                                       





 

Comments

  1. LOVELYYYYYY!!!! YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it in person, but this is a treasure. Keep using your gift!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment